DELRAY BEACH ORIENTAL RUG CLEANING SERVICES
Our professional rug cleaners also go over each of the steps with our customers so they know what our rug cleaning process for their type of rug will be. Because many of our clients come to us with expensive oriental or antique rugs, we can't afford any mistakes. Generally speaking, here's how our expert rug cleaning process looks.
WHITE GLOVE, PROFESSIONAL RUG CLEANING
Complimentary Pickup & Delivery
OUR RUG CLEANING PROCESS
- First comes a detailed assessment of the rug. You might have called us regarding a spill, but your rug could have several other issues that need to be addressed. Knowing the rug's age is also very important, especially in the case of antique rugs. If you can't provide us with this information, don't worry – our professional rug cleaners will usually make a very accurate estimate. We'll take note of any stains or odor, inquire regarding the amount of traffic the rug receives, single out each of the fabrics used, recognize the state of the dyes and so forth.
- We'll create a rug cleaning plan for you. If there are any additional procedures needed, we will inform you beforehand. Sometimes, removing the dust and dry grime will be enough, while at other times, a complete washing procedure will be in order. In more extreme cases, we might also need to perform multiple repairs or even re-apply some of the dyes to restore the rug's appearance. Some of our customers are hesitant to add colors to more expensive handmade rugs, but rest assured that our expert rug cleaners will only do so if they're absolutely confident in the end result.
- Next up is the rug cleaning process, which tends to vary from rug to rug. Before any water is applied, we'll try to dislodge as many dry dirt particles as possible using high-powered air bursts. For the majority of rugs we get, washing by hand is the only viable option as no machine can handle the process with the same level of care. If there is general dirt accumulation, we'll wash the rug completely before focusing on individual problematic spots, such as those with stains.
- The importance of the drying process is overlooked far too often. Some rugs will respond better to being left out to dry for a lengthy period, while others will benefit more from a quick drying job that eliminates all moisture in minutes.
- When the rug is clean, we'll perform any retouching necessary, including the application of new colors and seam repairs. We leave this part for last as working with a clean rug is much easier and will give us a better idea of the extent of the repairs we need to perform.
RUG CLEANING SPECIALISTS
The types of rugs we clean vary in size, texture, color and age. That being said, we specialize in rugs that are difficult to clean and need an expert hand. Cleaning Oriental rugs is our most common type of job. Knowing the craftsmanship involved and the materials used, our customers are hesitant to care for their oriental rugs as they are feel they could harm the fabric. Our clients place their trust in us because few other rug cleaning services can guarantee proper handling of the most intricate pieces. We've gathered years of experience dealing with expensive wool and silk rugs from all over the world: from puzzling tribal designs to top-notch handmade Flokati wool rugs to antique silk rugs made in specific zones, we are familiar with each type of high-end rug and treat it accordingly.
At Delray Beach Oriental Rug Cleaning Pros, we don't bunch any two rugs together. Before we start the rug cleaning job, we like to have an understanding of exactly how the rug was made – this helps us avoid any surprises and lets us correctly anticipate the end result. We decided to make antique rugs one of our specialties so that their owners wouldn't have to put up with dirty rugs for fear of damaging them. While generally able to avoid traffic, antique rugs can gather a staggering amount of dust and, in places with poor ventilation, even mold. Your antique rug might look great on the inside while suffering on the inside – let us help you get it back in tip-top shape. Knowing that your antique rug is clean inside and out apart from looking good will allow you to display it with that much more pride.